Accident Compensation Corporation ACC offers a subsidy for osteopathic treatment for injuries occurring in New Zealand (Including visitors) and for NZ residents travelling overseas. This subsidy requires a co-payment to be made to meet our fees.
We are committed to our community and so offer a discount to our senior members.
(5 treatment sessions)
(10 treatment sessions)
- Family package may include nominated extended family members.
- Expiry of one year from date of purchase.
- Packages available at above pricing until further notice.
Osteopathic Foam Roller
Heavy Duty Foam Rollers. The latest tool in core stability, balance, stretching and strengthening.
- Ideal for individuals, fitness professionals, and rehabilitation specialists wishing to add greater scope to fitness, exercise, and rehabilitation routines.
- The unstable nature of the cylindrical shaped rollers makes them ideal tools for balance based and core stability exercises.
- These innovative affordable tools allow for the progressive overload of a diverse selection of popular exercises.
- Perfect to use in the rehab clinic, gym, or the home.
Normal people (50%) have a 5 mm difference in leg length. If you are not well adapted to this, or have a larger discrepancy (20% have 9mm and 2.5% have 15mm or more), you may be experiencing recurrent lower back pain.
- A heel raiser can reduce some back and knee pains.
- Heel raisers make it easier to exercise with differences in leg lengths.
By stimulating natural movements, Aircycle helps.
- Reduce Pain from Arthritis.
- Reduce Swollen Ankles.
- Symptoms of Arthritis, Diabetic Feet, Parkinson's and MS
- Boost Circulation
- Cramps and Restless Legs
- Build Strength and Improve Balance and Joint Flexibility